Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Ability to lead delivery of large cloud engagements by guiding developers and troubleshoot issues
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively
- Experience with a Virtualization System, Cloud based application and Infrastructure, Container Architecture preferably Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services or Azure .
- Knowledge of Linux, Nginx, Apache, RDBMS, NoSQL, Docker, Kubernetes operations, Python Scripting as its architecture to the Cloud is advantaged.
- Pass the company’s examination.
- Responsible for designing and deploying applications on the cloud
- Responsible for identifying and using appropriate google cloud services to support applications on the Google Cloud Platform
- Responsible for migrating on-premise applications of the client's infrastructure to the Google Cloud Platform
- Responsible for maintaining the usage of cloud services and implementing cost-saving and efficiency strategies for client/account
- Responsible for providing consulting to sales team to validate the solution components and arrive at resource estimation
- Responsible for achieve and maintain certifications in your specialist areas