Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Data Engineering, Big Data Analytics, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- Proven experience as a Data Engineer, Software Developer, or similar.
- Expert proficiency in Python, Java and SQL.
- Familiarity with GCP BigData Services is advantageous.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Capacity to successfully manage a pipeline of duties with minimal supervision
- Pass the company’s examination.
- Develops and maintains scalable data pipelines and builds out new API integrations to support continuing increases in data volume and complexity.
- Collaborates with analytics and business teams to improve data models that feed business intelligence tools,increasing data accessibility and fostering data-driven decision making across the organization.
- Implements processes and systems to monitor data quality, ensuring production data is always accurate and available for key stakeholders and business processes that depend on it.
- Writes unit/integration tests, contributes to engineering documents work.
- Performs data analysis required to troubleshoot data related issues and assist in the resolution of data issues.
- Works closely with a team of frontend and backend engineers, product managers, and analysts.
- Designs data integrations and data quality framework.
- Designs and evaluates open source and vendor tools for data lineage.
- Works closely with all business units and engineering teams to develop strategy for long term data platform architecture.